The adult SCRAM bag is an Emergency Airway Bag providing a structured approach to airway management when getting it right first time really matters. It forms a system of advanced preparation and organisation of equipment and drugs; promoting the delivery of safe, timely, and well-governed pre-hospital emergency anaesthesia
The adult SCRAM bag is equipped with an integrated kit dump, which is removable so it can be prepared when the bag is stocked, checked and then sealed ready to go. This ensures consistency across a service if many bags are used and reduces the risk of error during the delivery of treatment. It forms a system of high-end preparation, and organisation. The kit dump has a guide printed on so you know exactly where to store equipment and drugs. It can be removed and fastened back onto the bag via hook and loop.
Inside the adult SCRAM bag, the customer will also find a checklist pouch in which a checklist can be folded in so they can double check the equipment inside when being stocked for use to ensure everything is where it should be. There are also elasticated storage loops of various sizes to hold equipment and drugs in place. The bag makes use of contrasting colours to draw attention to the kit dump, certifying that it stands out in an emergency. The bag also has lockable tamper proof zip sliders which are compatible with tamper proof locks which means the customer can be confident nothing inside is being tampered with.
The bag is made from our exclusive micrAgard™ material, which is durable, anti-microbial, flame retardant and water resistant which adds an extra layer of security, protecting the equipment inside from water, flame and infection. The inner lining and elasticated loops are also treated which adds further defence against infection. The bag has heat transfer reflective printing on the front which is highly visible in the dark when light is shone onto it.
– Improved zip technology – YKK water resistant zip with T-Shaped easy pull lockable sliders allowing the bag to be checked, stocked, and sealed ready for use
– Higher contrasting colours – reduce cognitive load and draw attention to the ‘working’ kit dump
– Secure storage – improved storage of Laryngoscopes, HEM filters, pre-filled syringes for RSI, and rescue devices
– New surgical kit dump – pull-out panel rapidly deploys the surgical, weighted airway kit dump. Once deployed it offers a “clean slate” to work off and its colour clearly indicates a change in approach from the previous attempt at intubation. It can be set up overlaying the original kit dump or easily removed from its velcro attachment to set up a second kit dump for a planned surgical airway
– Gross motor indicators – (yellow & blue tags) signpost the location of the relevant equipment required for the intervention, and to help reduce cognitive load. (i.e. yellow denoting surgical airway, blue denoting equipment for thoracostomy)
– Drug storage loops – Ability to have drugs (pre-drawn drugs) for emergency anaesthesia readily available
– Checklist pouch – clearly visible and easy to access.
For further information visit paulswinton.com or watch the below video
|Dimensions||35 × 48 × 13 cm|
|Méthode de portage|
|Conçu pour tenir|
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question sur ce produit.