Community First Responder Double Bag
£438.77 Exc. VAT
While very similar in design to our CFR Responder Backpack, the Community First Responder Double Responder Bag includes a roll-out airways roll as well as a total of four inner pouches.
Available in Blue, Black, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Green, Navy Blue or Red
Dimensions (H x W x D):
325 x 656 x 275mm
- Made of lightweight and durable water resistant materials.
- Sleeve on back of bag to tuck the backpack straps into when not in use.
- Protective rubberized base feet as well as PVC waterproof base on the bottom of the bag.
- Lockable zip runners.
– Made of lightweight and durable and water resistant materials.
– Comfy grip handles.
– Backpack straps as standard.
– Oxygen pocket for easy access to valve.
– Sleeve on back of bag to tuck backpack straps in when not in use.
– Protective rubberized base feet on the bottom of the bag.
– PVC waterproof base.
– Lockable zip runners.
Dimensions:- H x W x D
325mm x 565mm x 275mm
12.75″ x 22.25″ x 10.75″
– Airways roll sewn into upper edge of bag.
– Various sized elastic sized loops.
– Two lidded pockets in the inner front of the bag approx 250mm x 150mm, each with an ID window 95mm x 65mm.
– Three inner pouches, 1x Red, 1x Black, 1x Blue, all held into bag with hook and loop.
– Sharps pocket.
– 3x Elasticated netting pockets.
– Oxygen bottle tunnel.
Red Pouch Dimensions:- H x W x D
95mm x 280mm x 85mm
3.75″ x 11″ x 3.25″
Blue Pouch Dimensions:- H x W x D
100mm x 280mm x 80mm
4″ x 11″ x 3″
Black Pouch Dimensions:- H x W x D
105mm x 345mm x 95mm
4″ x 13.5″ x 3.75″
|Designed to Hold|
Elastic Loops, Expandable Net Pockets, External Pockets, External Window, Externally Accessed 02 Bottle, Foam Padding, Internal Didivers, Locking Sliders, Lumber Support, Reflective Printing, Rubber Base Protection Feet
Questions and answers of the customers
Answered by the admin Hello, The pictures are showing the bag in a discontinued material, they are now made using our exclusive micrAgard䋢 Plus Wipe Clean Fabric. The Material is Wipe able, Water Repellent, and Anti-microbial, even if it's never cleaned. for additional information or a micrAgard䋢 spec sheet, contact email@example.com , and we will get back to you promptly. :)