£67.22 Exc. VAT
Managing fractures of the pelvis, particularly the “open book” variety presents clinical difficulties both in pre-hospital environment and to the A&E department. It is well understood the mechanism involved in this type of injury and the need to control haemorrhage and maintain hemostasis.
- Includes adjustable iliac crest pads to maximise effect without compromising peripheral circulation.
- Allows clinicians to have the ability to manage fractures in an easy application with full control on fracture reduction.
- Designed for ease of application and increased effect.
- Adjustable webbing to ensure a tight fit with circular hip pads for added comfort
- CT and MRI compatible, designed to be applied directly to the skin for optimum effect.
- Contains 1x Pelvic Splint, 2x Iliac Crest Pads, 1x Symphysis Pubis Roll, 1x Belt
Remove splint from packaging, place to one side the two Crest Pads and Pubic Roll.
Using the long end of the strap pass the same under the patient at an easy access point i.e. lumbar spine, cervical spine, knees.
See-saw the strap towards the pelvis and when the optimum position just below the iliac crest is reached, slide the splint beneath the patient by pulling on the strap.
Once the splint is beneath the patient and is equal on both sides add the crest pads and pubis roll, connect the buckles and slowly tension adjusting the pubic roll as necessary to keep that in the midline to ensure the tension is equal around the pelvic splint. Continue to adjust as necessary to maintain support.
If the splint requires a smaller circumference just fold each end inwards once and discard the pads if preferred.
|Dimensions||77 × 15 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.