Air Ambulance Primary Backpack
£790.76 Exc. VAT
Designed for – and in use with – air ambulance services, this primary backpack offers a spacious organised system for carrying all the necessary equipment. There are two removable modules on the front of the bag, IV/IO and FLUIDS. Each module contains pouches, with further pouches on the inside of the main bag labelled CHEST TRAUMA, HAEMORRHAGE, DRUGS AND C/D, as well as blank designs inside.
- Bougie holder to the side
- Padded, adjustable backpack straps have a waist strap for added comfort when the bag is fully loaded
- Top and side grab handles as further carry options.
- Top loading design for easy access
- Pouches have a variety of storage options like netted pockets, elasticated loops, foam ampoule blocks etc and all have a clear window on the back for contents lists
Your choice of personalisation for colour, layout, print and branding
|Dimensions||38 × 60 × 36 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q would you be able to provide a picture of the inside of the bag with the pouches inside so I can ... answer nowA Morning! If you email us at email@example.com or DM us on Facebook we will be able to get some pictures for you. Hope this helps - look forward to hearing from you!
Q Do you have detailed specification regarding what each module should contain/layout etc Would th... answer nowAnswered by the admin Hello, This bag is not designed to hold a CD Cylinder, The customer who we designed it with carried their cylinder separately. I'm afraid the kit list is down to what each customer decides to put in their bag. do you have a kit list in mind and we can recommend a suitable bag?