Community Responder Backpack
£490.48 Exc. VAT
The Community Responder Backpack is designed to carry all the essential medical equipment for emergency attendance. It opens fully to reveal all the contents which can be divided into the colour coded, labelled pouches to ensure everything you carry has a home.
- Different layout options (see photos) for pouches labeled TRAUMA, OBS, O2 MASKS, SALBUTAMOL, OPA and INFECTION CONTROL
- Dedicated space for a CD sized oxygen cylinder with internal strapping system to keep it secure in transit.
- Front pocket for the optional storage of a defibrillator, with a clear window for daily checks on equipment.
- Adjustable, padded backpack straps and a top grab handle as the carry options
- Your choice of personalisation for colour
Your choice of personalisation for colours, print and branding
|Dimensions||55 × 40 × 33 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Elastic Loops, Expandable Net Pockets, External Pockets, External Window, Foam Padding, Internal Didivers, Locking Sliders, Lumber Support, Reflective Printing, Rubber Base Protection Feet
Blue, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Green, Grey, Navy, Red
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions
There are no reviews yet.