£427.46 Exc. VAT
This dedicated backpack keeps resus equipment protected, safe and secure throughout everyday use. The bag allows for the kit to be separated into a logical user-friendly order, perfect for training to ensure operatives are comfortable with the kit.
- Double-sided hinge board with netted pocket and elasticated loops
- Colour coded, printed pouches for organising contents with clear lids to easily view the contents
- Storable, padded backpacks straps, and top and side grab handles as the carry options
- Personalise with your choice of fabric colour, print and/or badge
- Internal CD cylinder holder to secure within the bag
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q could you please tell me the size of the pouches and if we can mix and match pouch sizes please? answer nowAnswered by the admin
The pouches are as follows:
Haemorrhage – 120mm x 240mm x 75mm
Fluids – 120mm x 240mm x 135mm
Ligature – 120mm x 260mm x 75mm
Suction – 140mm x 240mm x 135mm
Masks – 140mm x 240mm x 135mm
BVM – 200mm x 360mm x 135mm
Observation – 90mm x 500mm x 115mm
Cannulation – 120mm x 260mm x 115mm
As this is a made to order bag, it's up to you what you'd like so please just let us know if you need any different print, layout or colours.
Answered by the admin
You certainly can! As this is a Made to Order item, please just let us know what alternative print you'd like. The pouch colours can also be changed if you would like.