£415.01 Exc. VAT
Keeps Resus equipment protected, safe and secure throughout everyday use.
- Backpack straps with waist straps, lumber support, and twin lock rubber handles, so that kit can be transported to patient.
- The bag allows for the kit to be separated into a logical user-friendly order perfect for training and training aids to ensure operatives are comfortable with the kit.
- Inner pouches and pockets are also lockable so that numbered tags can be added helping with auditing bags after use and restocking only applicable areas.
- Brightly coloured materials with reflective printing to stand out and be easily seen in an emergency situation.
- Made from our MicrAgard Plus Wipe clean antimicrobial fabric, with our exclusive antimicrobial webbing and the use of hook and loop.
- The main section can hold a CD size oxygen cylinder securely in the bottle wrap
- Bag is available on its own, or stocked, with the option of a service contract to offer you total piece of mind to enquire please contact Sales@openhouseproducts.com
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.