The SCRAM Bag has been featured in a video from Paul Swinton, showcasing how it can be integrated into any airway management strategy![vc_column][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=186&=&v=6gwtoFhnkEw”] The SCRAM Bag is an Emergency Airway Bag providing a structured approach to airway management when getting it right first time really matters. It forms a system of advanced preparation and organisation of equipment and drugs; promoting the delivery of safe, timely, and well-governed pre-hospital emergency anaesthesia. Features include:
- A structured, reproducible approach to airway management
- Stencilled kit dump standardises layout and allows efficient pre-stocking
- Integrated kit dumps, reduces time to prepare for the intervention, reduces the risk of error and reduces cognitive load
- Weatherproof – won’t blow away, portable and easy to use
- Basic Airway and Rescue Adjuncts
- Ability to have drugs for emergency, anaesthesia readily available.
Browse the SCRAM Range of Products below: