Critical Care Transfer Bag
£421.37 Exc. VAT
Designed to be used within a hospital or between hospitals, this critical care bag can be strapped to a bed or trolley for hands-free carrying. Alternatively, we could add backpack straps for an additional option.
- 5 colour coded, labelled internal pouches: Airway 1, Airway 2, Circulation 1, Circulation 2 and Breathing & Misc
- 6th pouch, labelled DRUGS, sits in its own external pocket for immediate access
- VELCRO® Brand Hook and Loop strips hold all the pouches in place when open
- Pouches have a mix of internal organisation elements such as netted pockets and elasticated loops
- Fully customisable with your choice of colours, layout, print and/or logo
|Dimensions||21.5 × 35.5 × 60.5 cm|
|Designed to Hold||
BVM's, Cannulation Equipment, Fluid Bags, Intubation Equipment, Trauma Dressings
Consecutive/unique numbering, Elastic Loops, Expandable Net Pockets, Foam Padding, Locking Sliders, Lumber Support, Reflective Printing, Rubber Base Protection Feet
Blue, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Green, Grey, Navy
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Only registered users are eligible to enter questions
There are no reviews yet.