Insulated Protective Defibrillator/AED Backpack
£174.00 Exc. VAT
Initially designed for staff working on railway lines at night in mind, in often cold conditions, the backpack means an AED can be kept out with them without falling below its usual operating temperature.
The AED is kept in a specialised insulated bag which is VELCRO® Brand Hook and Loop secured into the backpack. It is designed to hold a G5 AED, however it will accommodate most standard sized AEDs. Inside, the main bag also has net pockets for AED pads and any additional equipment.
- Backpack straps have quick release pull cord for dropping the backpack in an emergency
- Internally separate bag that’s insulated
- Reflective AED symbol – catches the light and is universally recognised
- Net pocket on interior for additional equipment
- Top grab handle and backpack straps
- Rubberised base feet
|Dimensions||36 × 27 × 14 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Hi I have an add for my son due to a medical condition meaning he is at risk of a sudden cardiac ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The coldest temperatures we have tested this bag at are -8 degrees so we would not be able to comment on whether it would be suitable for the colder conditions in Lapland unfortunately.