Fire Service Medical Backpack
£378.75 Exc. VAT
The Fire Service Medical Backpack opens fully to offer quick and easy access to all emergency contents.
- Designed to carry an oxygen cylinder with an internal strapping system to keep it in place
- Various internal colour coded modules for burns, trauma and airway management etc. with printing on each pouch
- Pouches are held in place with VELCRO Brand Hook and Loop
- Front pocket for the optional storage of a defibrillator
- Large clear lidded pocket spans the full height of the backpack
- Top and side grab handles accompany the padded backpack straps as your carry options
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 29 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Are all attachments wipe downable with clinell wipes ? Are the straps woven material ? - or easil... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes the straps are woven, coated polyproplene. Clinell wipes are fine to use though we would recommend to then follow them with clean water to avoid leaving residue on the micrAgard material.