Usually dispatched in 1 – 2 business days.
Paediatric SCRAM™ Bag
£148.00 Exc. VAT
Paediatric SCRAM™ is designed to provide a structured reproducible approach to Paediatric airway management within a hospital environment, encompassing the neonatal to adolescent age range. This bag has been created based on overwhelming feedback in the medical community following the success of the Adult SCRAM™ bag, but takes into account the broader range of equipment required to cater for these different ages.
- A structured, reproducible, laddered approach to airway management Integrated, stencilled kit dump standardises layout, allows efficient pre-stocking, reduces time to prepare for the intervention and reduces the risk of error
- Gross motor indicators and high contrasting colours reduce cognitive load
- Basic Airway and Rescue Adjuncts Supraglottic board – can carry second or first generation supraglottic devices
- Checklist pouch – clearly visible and easy to access
- Wipe clean note board and pen holder which can house an age-per-page clinical handbook (not included)
The updated version of the bag now also features:
- Front Fidlocks, making it compatible with any other fidlocked SCRAM bags
- An extra set of handles in the design now uniform across the range
- RFID and barcode enabled
|Designed to Hold|