THIS PANNIER WILL HOLD x2 ZA – 300 LITERS COMPRESSED GAS CYLINDERS USING STRAPS WITHIN THE GRAB BAGS
Designed alongside cycle response team leaders up and down the country, our rear cycle pannier is suitable for carrying emergency medical equipment which includes an oxygen cylinder.
Dimensions (H x W x D):
510 x 530 x 390mm
- Made of lightweight, durable and water resistant materials.
- Suitable for carrying emergency medical items including oxygen.
- Fastens with quick release clips.
- Reflective markings for high visibility.
- Contains two tool rolls and 2 PFR folders.
– Made of Durable and water resistant materials.
– Clear topped map pocket with lockable runners.
– Reflective markings for high visibility
– Webbings and clear cover to hold and protect the PFD lights.
– Fastens with side release clips, on all three sides, and can be sealed using the eyelets on the webbing.
– Strapping on the inner legs to fasten to bicycles.
– Strap to fasten pannier to bicycle beneath seat.
– Pocket to the back of the bag fastens with side release clips.
– Contains 2x Tool rolls & 2x PFR Folders.
Yellow Pouch –90mm x 295mm x 120mm
Blue/Red/Green Pouch -220mm x 140mm x 110mm
Left Hand Inner Grab Bag Dimensions -485mm x 295mm x 170mm
Pouch A -220mm x 140mm x 110mm
Pouch B – 90mm x 295mm x 120mm
Tool Roll Dimension-
Open Roll 850mm H x 480mm W
Folded Roll 380mm W x 165mm H
PFR Folder Dimensions -260mm x 350mm
– 2x Inner grab bags each with individual pouches and contents.
Left Hand Grab Bag contents:-
– 4x pouches, 3x medium, 1x small.
– 2x PFR Folders.
– 2x Webbings with the use of hook and loop to hold oxygen bottle in place during transit.
Right Hand Grab Bag contents:-
– 2x pouches.
– 2x tool rolls.
– 2x Webbings and also the use of hook and loop to hold oxygen bottle in place during transit.