THIS PANNIER WILL HOLD A STANDARD “D SIZED” 02 CYLINDER WITH ACCESS THROUGH THE ZIPPED MOON POCKET
Designed alongside cycle response team leaders up and down the country, the British Red Cross version of our rear cycle pannier is designed exactly fit for purpose.
Available in Blue, Black, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Yellow, Green, Navy Blue or Red
Dimensions (H x W x D):
560 x 490 x 500mm
- Made of lightweight, durable and water resistant materials.
- Suitable for carrying emergency medical items including oxygen.
- Strap to fasten pannier to bicycle beneath seat.
- Hook and Loop to fasten shut.
- Reflective markings for high visibility.
– Made of Durable materials and water resistant materials.
– Reflective markings for high visibility
– Webbings and clear cover to hold and protect the PFD lights.
– Strap to fasten pannier to bicycle beneath seat.
– Clear topped map pocket on the top of the pannier with lockable zip runners.
– Fastened with hook and loop.
Map pocket Dimensions:- 280mm x 440mm x 40mm
Right Hand Inner Grab Bag Dimensions:- 455mm x 290mm x 140mm
Pouch 1 x2 :- 185mm x 185mm x 70mm
Pouch 2 x1 :- 135mm x 215mm x 105mm
Left Hand Inner Grab Bag Dimensions:- 455mm x 290mm x 140mm
Pouch A x1 :- 85mm x 285mm x 105mm
Pouch B x1 :- 85mm x 425mm x 105mm
– 2x internal grab bags each with their own set of pouches.
– 2x grab handles on each of the inner bags
– Area and strapping to hold oxygen bottle in place whilst in transit.
– Lockable zip runners on both bags and pouches.
– Reflective chequer for safety in the dark on both sided of the bags.
If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact us:
+44(0)151 647 4044.