Usually dispatched in 1-2 business days.
Resus SCRAM™ is an emergency airway bag designed for institutions and systems that offer video laryngoscopy as a primary modality of emergency airway management. It has been designed and developed by Professor Scott Weingart and Paul Swinton.
- Stencilled kit dump standardises layout and allows efficient pre-stocking
- A secondary, removable, “difficult airway” kit dump and removable Trach pouch
- New mechanism for the storage of bougies
- Auditing options of unique barcode, checklist pocket and RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- The Fidlock system on the front of the bag is compatible with CRASH Rx, designed to contain drugs for emergency anaesthesia
- Lockable zips compatible with tamperproof seals
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.