Usually dispatched in 1-2 business days.
£83.33 Exc. VAT
Crash RX is an innovative emergency airway drug bag designed to simplify and standardise emergency anaesthesia. It focuses on the classification of drug needed to perform emergency anaesthesia, providing a platform to simplify and standardise the intervention. Designed and developed by Professor Scott Weingart and Paul Swinton.
- Compatible with pre-filled syringes, ampoules, vials or a mixture
- Colour coded and labeled sections of the bag to store each drug classification
- Secondary access section
- Auditing options of unqiue barcode, checklist pocket and RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- Lockable zips compatible with tamperproof seals
- Visible expiry date window
- The Fidlock system on the back of the bag is compatible with Resus SCRAM
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.