Usually dispatched in 1-2 business days.
Tactical Rx SCRAM™ Bag
£108.90 Exc. VAT
One of five new additions to the SCRAM™ family, Tactical Rx is an innovative emergency airway drug bag designed to simplify and standardise emergency anaesthesia, preventing drug error during the process. It has all the features of the Rx bag but to make it suitable for a tactical scenario, the external colours are tactical green and black.
- Fidlock System -Magnetic Mechanical Connection (this video explains the system)
- RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- Lockable zip with oversized pull – easier to handle when wearing gloves
- Suitable for pre-filled syringes, ampoules or a combination of both
- 21cm x 14cm x 9cm (H x W x D)
HEMS Paramedic Paul Swinton is the co-inventor of the SCRAM™ range. Find further information on the conception of this bag, published research on the SCRAM™ system and more on paulswinton.com.
|Dimensions||21 × 14 × 9 cm|
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.