Vanguard Patient Overnight Bag
£70.70 Exc. VAT
The Openhouse “Red Bag” is the original design as described in the integrated pathway from NICE guideline NG27: Transition between inpatient hospital setting and community or care homes.
A Red bag is used to transfer standardised paperwork, medication and personal belongings, staying with the patient throughout their admission and returning back home with them. The standardised paperwork will ensure that everyone involved in the care for the resident will have the necessary information about the resident’s general health, e.g. baseline information, current concern, social information and any medications, on discharge the care home will receive a discharge summary with the medications in the red bag. The pathway enables a significant reduction in the amount of time taken for ambulance transfer times and for A&E assessment times and reduces avoidable hospital admissions.
- Bespoke printed with the name of your trust, care home or any other establishment to aid identification at every stage
- Clear business card sized window for a patient name card
- Top grab handles as the carry option
- Clear document sleeve on the rear for a PRF and any other paperwork
- Can be consecutively numbered for easy identification and security
- Fully wipeclean inside and out