We’re probably best known as a preferred supplier to the Emergency Services and Health Sector for our range bespoke bags and medical supplies, but our expertise doesn’t stop there. Our bespoke approach can be used within any industry and enables us to design, manufacture and source products to suit your requirements.
The Burns Dressings Bag will hold all that is required for a burns situation such as badges, dressings, and gels, which can be held in place with elastic loops, internal fittings and hook and loop straps. The bag allows users to keep all their burns equipment in one convenient and organised place.
Openhouse’s Medical Bag range is made to work in a great number of situations and for different purposes. Every single bag in the range is made with our lightweight and durable micrAgard material, which not only makes the bags easier to transport it also means they are ready for the rough use of day to day work in the medical industry and emergency services.
– Fittings to allow a carry strap to be attached.
– Clear window on rear for labeling or name badge.
– Protective base feet to protect the bag.
– Clips securely shut with two adjustable clips.
Dimensions: H x W x D cm
29 cm X 41 cm X 14 cm
– Clear protective PVC cover, allowing items to still be visible when needed.
– Internal padding protecting items stored within the bag.
– Wipe clean lining.
If you have any questions or enquiries please feel free to contact us:
+44(0)151 647 4044
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.