Emergency Resuscitation Trolley Kit Bag
£464.37 Exc. VAT
Emergency resuscitation trolley designed for use in care facilities.
Keeps Resus equipment protected, safe and secure throughout everyday use.
- Extendable trolley handle and wheels so that kit can be transported to patient.
- The bag allows for the kit to be separated into a logical user friendly order perfect for training and training aids to ensure operatives are comfortable with the kit.
- Contents are only accessible through one main zip meaning the bag can be locked, tagged and stored as an in case of emergency ready to go solution
- Side Clear window allows the Oxygen Cylinder to be monitored, wherever possible pouches and pockets have clear windows allowing contents to be easily identified
- Inner pouches and pockets are also lockable so that numbered tags can be added helping with auditing bags after use and restocking only applicable areas.
- Brightly coloured materials with reflective printing to stand out and be easily seen in an emergency situation.
- Made from our MicrAgard Plus Wipe clean antimicrobial fabric, with our exclusive antimicrobial webbing and the use of hook and loop throughout.
- Bag is available on its own, or stocked, with the option of a service contract to offer you total piece of mind to enquire please contact Sales@openhouseproducts.com
- Contents shown in photographs are for demonstration purposes only,
Suggested kit list
|Dimensions||43 × 39 × 67 cm|
A4 Patient Document pocket, Cargo Straps, Consecutive/unique numbering, Elastic Loops, Expandable Net Pockets, External Window, Foam Padding, Fold Away Hinge Boards, Locking Sliders, Reflective Printing
|Designed to Hold||
AED, Airways, Ampoules, Blood Pressure Monitor, BVM's, Cannulation Equipment, Cylinder Bottle, Dressings, Fluid Bags, Intubation Equipment, Laryngoscope, Masks, PPE Equipment, Pre Filled Syringes, Sharps Bin, Suction Unit
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.