The regulations under the Health and Safety at Work Act as well as the Fire and Safety Reform Order 2005 (implemented in 2006) both cover all areas where members of the public visit, congregate or work. The Act requires there to be a Fire Marshal and/or the designated person to be allocated on each floor of the building.
Openhouse have therefore developed the Fire Marshal Bag to coincide with the requirements and duties of Fire Marshals and/or the designated person who are trained to assist in the evacuation of personnel in the event of a fire.
Dimensions: H x W x D
356 x 390 x 205 mm
14″ x 15.25″ x 8″
Weight including Contents: 3Kg
A high visibility bag containing the essential equipment required by an appointed Fire Marshal or Designated Person whose role is to assist and guide personnel and customers to safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
– Lightweight and durable.
– Occupies a very small footprint when fully open, yet offers maximum easy access to all kit.
– Carry maximum kit with minimum effort.
– Comfort carry handles and backpack straps as standard.
– micrAgard graphics come as standard “FIRE MARSHAL KIT”.
– Designed to be mounted on the wall in a strategic position. A purpose built mounting bracket is supplied with each kit.
2 x Glow Sticks
JSP Red Headmaster
8 Watt Megaphone
Basic First Aid Kit
High Visibility Vest
6 x D Cell Batteries
Contents can be altered to suit requirements depending on the size of the premises and number of fire marshals – please contact us for more information.