Community Care Observation Bag
£151.37 Exc. VAT
The Observation Bag is designed for practitioners and those conducting home visits. The bag developed from Birmingham Community Healthcare as they had seen an increase in incidents through the trust mainly from nursing staff who had suffered musculoskeletal injuries whilst carrying equipment to and from patients’ homes in the community. A review was undertaken by staff in various teams and it was identified that there was no consistent approach to the bags used across the trust; a mixture of shapes, sizes and materials were used which increased the risk of injury and increased infection control risks.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Scales Bag, attaching with Velcro, and can also be placed on top of the Trolley Bag, through a sleeve fitted on the back of the Scales Bag.
- Includes 3 pouches with grab handles
- Fully wipeclean inside and out
- Sturdy buckles hold all units together
- Your choice of personalisation for fabric colours – ask us about print and branding
|Dimensions||18 × 34 × 26 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.