Community Care Trolley Bag
£321.20 Exc. VAT
Birmingham Community Healthcare had seen an increase in incidents reported throughout the trust, mainly from nursing staff who had suffered musculoskeletal injuries whilst carrying equipment to and from patients homes in the community. A review identified that there was no consistent approach to the bags used across the trust; the mix of shapes, sizes and materials increased the risk of injury and added to infection control issues.
Working with BCC, we developed a bag to meet the needs of all the teams that was large enough to carry everything they needed on a daily basis, without any additional space to encourage overloading the bags. The solution also allowed staff to choose which part of the bag they needed, rather than taking all items in one go.
- Astroboard box maintains the structure of the trolley
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the Observation Bag and Scales Bag, both of which can slot onto the trolley handle and sit on top of the trolley
- Includes two colourful, clear-lidded
- Fully wipeclean exterior
- Lockable zip sliders compatible with our tamper proof seals
- Your choice of personalisation for colour, layout, print and/or branding
|Dimensions||26 × 35 × 40 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.