The Police Firearms Unit Tactical Trauma Bag holds all necessary trauma equipment in a selection of pouches, including a CD sized cylinder in a sleeve.
The bag has two front compartments; a zip up sleeve for thin items (gloves, wipes, documents) and a pocket for a standard sized AED. In the main body of the bag are four labeled pouches – Trauma, Airway, Burns, and Trauma Support – each colour coded and clear lidded. A double-sided hinge board separates these from two further pouches and the cylinder sleeve.
- External access pockets
- All pouches included – fully removable, attached with VELCRO® Brand Hook and Loop
- Hinge board with elasticated loops
- Grab handles on the top and side
- Rubberised base feet
- Backpack straps
- Zips compatible with tamper proof seals
- Fully customisable with your choice of colour, layout, print and/or branding