Rear Cycle Pannier
£690.17 Exc. VAT
As the benefit of cycle response units becomes clearer, so too does the need for suitable panniers to equip them. On this model, an internal metal frame holds the structure of the pannier allowing for a small cylinder to sit securely on top, while custom fit grab bags sit down either side. Sturdy buckles secure the lid closed whilst still being easy to handle if wearing gloves.
- Side PVC windows to display your own logo or badge
- Angled chevron design draws attention to the cyclist
- Suitable for carrying emergency medical equipment including a cylinder
- Fits most standard pannier racks
- Clear window in the lid suitable for displaying maps
- Two internal grab bags with their own pouches
|Designed to Hold|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Hello, would like to enquire about mounting options / requirements for the bag ( e.g. can it be m... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Hello, these panniers need to be fitted onto a rack rather than the bike frame itself, I believe our other customers use Thule racks for securing them. We can provide you with specific measurements and potentially tailor to the size as required, let us know on your enquiry.